If you are looking for rural property in Alberta or Saskatchewan, Canada, Farm Real Estate agents are the experts you need to have working for you. There are many properties available that may not be advertised to the public.
Whether you need more land to expand a commercial farm operation, dream about retiring to a country estate, or want to invest for the future, Farm Real Estate is here to find what you need and tell you what you need to know, to make an informed decision.
In addition to finding the type, region, price, and size of farm or land you’re seeking, we’ll also advise you on the many other issues you need to consider, including:
- Agricultural Pools and Quotas
- All potential revenue streams
- Details of adjacent properties
- Environmental issues
- Existing leases and other legal agreements
- Farm operation financial statements
- Financing alternatives
- Government programs and loan guarantees
- Insurance options
- Mineral rights
- Oil and gas rights
- Optimal ownership scenarios
- Rental options
- Revenue forecasts
- Soil and water assessments
- Surface rights
- Taxation issues
- Water rights
- Wind rights
- Zoning regulations
Call 587-220-7500 now or complete the form below and we will contact you with properties to suit your needs.